Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app
Continue in app Continue in browser
BoredPanda Add Post

The Bored Panda iOS app is live! Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here.

Andrew S

Andrew S

Community Member

Andrew S

Andrew S

Community Member

0 posts
24 comments
122 upvotes
145 points

The total land mass of the earth is 148,939,063 square km; that of the USA is 9,147,593 square km, or 6.14%. I happily live somewhere in the other 93.86%.

Like us on Facebook for more stories like this:
No, I'm not that bored.