Before the night husband was sterilizing a plastic hairbrush on the stove for his wife. He filled a pot with water, added the brush, and there it sat. The family forgot about the pot and eventually went to bed. Luckily, that day family watched a friend’s dog, Pomeranian-poodle mix named Bandit. He jumped on woman’s chest, barking again and again. Eventually, the barking and jumping woke her up and saved all the family

Dog Alerts Sleeping Family To Burning Hairbrush, Saving Them From Toxic Smoke

View Full List

pressofatlanticcity report