Ok, I have to admit that the title of the post is a bit overstated, but I had to grab your attention somehow. And if you are reading this, it worked!
The list of top 10 worlds strangest fountains is far away from being official or anything like that, it’s panda’s top 10.
But don’t worry, you won’t be disappointed – these fountains will be your boredom killers for the next few minutes.
As I am a very curious creature, I’m also really interested in other strange and shocking fountains that I haven’t put there, so feel free to share your findings by leaving a comment. [Read more...]
1. Two Peeing Guys by David Cerny
“Visitor can interrupt them by sending SMS message from mobile phone to a number, displayed next to the sculptures. The living statue then “writes” the text of the message, before carrying on as before.”
2. “Nation for Itself Forever”(Narod sobe navzdy) by David Cerny
3. Vomiting Fountain Sculpture, London, UK
4. Mermaid milking herself, Bologna, Italy
5. Women under Umbrella
6. Giant Tap
7. Manneken Pis, Brussels, Belgium
8. Jeanneke Pis, Brussels, Belgium
9. Blood Fountain, Swansea, Wales, UK
10. Boy urinating on a Frog, Kansas City, MO, USA
227K viewsShare on Facebook
Click to get our top posts