"Blog post" is a simple article that doesn't allow other user submissions. Howerver, readers can still comment on and rate your content.
"Open list" means that everyone can contribute and upload pictures to your article. For example: Post The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World
- Ask questions or encourage users to compete, eg.:
a) What Do You Think About When You Think "Art"?
b) Post The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World
- Don't be afraid to be personal, eg.:
a) "I made this [X] out of [X]."
b) "I found this [X] in our office today"
- Make it descriptive. Instead of "Amazing Drawings" write "Photorealistic Pictures Drawn with a BIC Pen".
- Don't be afraid to talk in first person, eg.: "I made this [X] using [X] because I wanted to [X].", "It took me [X] hours to complete it. The hardest part was [X]...".
- Pandas are lazy - the first sentence/paragraph should be a summary of the whole story.
- Your text must be unique and never published elsewhere.
Drop File Here
Tip: image width should be at least 600pxSelect Files
Ooops! Your image is too large, maximum file size is 2 MB.
- Don't use watermarks - they make images look ugly.
- Uploading more than one image? Make sure you put them all in one post.