Everyone loves a good tune to listen to, and I'm no exception. Please tell me, what is/are your favorite song(s) and why?
P¡NK F****n Perfect and almost EVERY song by The Beatles.
my top two are
1. On a Plain - Nirvana
2. Helena - My Chemical Romance
Basically any Queen song. Why? I don't really know. Just because their music cheers me up through my time attempting to cross the sadness bridge to happy land. (I moved away from my best friend 2-3 years ago and I am still sad.)
I'll go first. My favorites are:
1. That's Life by Frank Sinatra (1966)
2. Twilight Time by The Platters (1958)
3. Who's Sorry Now? By Connie Francis (1958)
4. It's Been a Long, Long Time by Kitty Kallen (1945)
Grace kelly by MIKA and mr.brightside
Glósóli by Sigur Rós. It starts slow and builds to this amazing storm of sound at the end. The music video fits perfectly.