Once I had a crazy idea to take a photo of a horse from underneath, today I have results from my most difficult photoshoot I have ever had. It all started with a project Under-Cats. After it reached a high interest I decided to make a far bigger project.
I looked for different examples of what was done on the internet and after no similar results I decided that I have to do it and be the first person to shoot a standing horse from underneath. As I started to organise the photoshoot of a horse, I knew that all I needed is to get 600 kg horse on a glass, dig 3 meters into the ground, put my camera under a big glass and take a shot. Even though it was the same concept as project "Under-Cats" it took two months to organise it all. I have found horse-friendly environment and even made rubber horse shoes, to save the glass from scratching.
If last time I needed help from one person, this time I had more than 40 people crew to make this crazy project come to life, which I could not make without them. In the end we got these fascinating photographs that have never been created before. If you're interested, the prints are available here.
I wish you to get inspired and believe in your ideas, as my team believed in this project.