I’ve Been Creating Food Art Every Day For The Past 6 Months, And This Is How I Formed My Habit
Six months ago, I quit my job to rethink about life and work. I started creating food sculptures under the name "Mundane Matters" on Instagram, as a way of meditation and self-exploration. The fun of learning about my mind and the possibilities in fruits and vegetables caught me. Slowly, I formed a habit of making new sculptures and taking photos of them every day. So far, it has been six months already.
I would like to share with like-minded creatives about how I make myself consistently creating new things on a daily basis.
Here are a few tips:
1. Essentially, make passion the purpose of forming your creative habit.
2. Explore different ways of doing this thing on a daily deadline.
3. Consistently do it for 21 days.
4. Reward yourself.
5. Be observant of yourself and understand why you want to give up.
6. Relax when you run out of creative ideas!
More info: mundanematters.co