Wisdom for surviving the pandemic from Barney.
1. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air.
2. Chew on your favorite toy.
3. Take a nap
4. Watch something good on TV.
5. Cuddle with a loved one.
6. Take another nap.
7. Let someone else do the work (from home)
8. Clean out your closet.
9. Did I say take a nap?
10.Spend some time in a box. (Humans don’t seem to get this, but it feels great!)
11. Watch birds and squirrels out the window.
13. Go to bed.
Be like a cat. You’ll be fine, we’ve been doing this for years.
783viewsShare on Facebook