Bored Panda works better on our iPhone app
Continue in app Continue in browser
BoredPanda Add Post

The Bored Panda iOS app is live! Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here.

Meet Albert, The Cutest Munchkin Cat With Unique “Skull” Nose And 450,000 Followers
549points
User submission
68.7K
129.2K
Animals5 years ago

Meet Albert, The Cutest Munchkin Cat With Unique “Skull” Nose And 450,000 Followers

Meet Albert. He’s an Instagram famous munchkin cat with beautiful blue eyes and adorable attitude. Let’s take a glimpse into his unusual Instafamous life… 

Some days Albert is a homebody and likes to stay in. On other days he likes to take his scooter out but always remembers to wear his helmet because safety comes first. He loves to be frisky and wear the latest fashions. 

More info: Instagram

129Kviews

Share on Facebook
You May Like
Popular on Bored Panda
Join the conversation
Aunt Messy
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

I'm really against this sort of sick inbreeding for maladaptive traits. So many dog breeds have been destroyed by this nonsense that it's really dispiriting to see it in cats. We already have Persians who have such deformed skulls that the kittens can smother and Siamese cats who bear absolutely no resemblance to real Siamese cats before the fanatical breeders took over. Golden Labs used to be intelligent, athletic water dogs - now most of them are so stupid they get lost at the end of their own leash, and that's only because some nutter decided that their hair should swirl in a certain direction.

mahsima
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

Really thank you Aunt Messy for your comment, makes me feel better that there is people like you with this thought, + i love Albert as much as all the other cats

Load More Replies...
Flora Polvado
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

He's absolutely adorable, But I always feel very concerned when I see examples of extreme breeding. Often extreme health problems ensue.

Sally Brite
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

Yep... "For each kitten conceived from this mating, there is a 25% chance it will fail to gestate, a 25% chance it will be normal, and a 50% chance it will be short-legged."

Load More Replies...
Swampy Ous
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

I know how much my cat likes to jump and run around my house, just stretching her legs in general. So, when look at this munchkin I do not see his cuteness but I feel sad. He was intentionally bred with disability just to look cute. This is not how nature intended cats to be. :(

Karen Applegate
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

We have 2 Munchkins that are brothers, born 1.5 yrs apart. They are the most loving cats that stick by their peoples side. Tater "Lil' Tater Tot, tops out at 7 lbs. and can jump up on the washing machine. So please don't feel sorry for them because you don't think they can be normal. Scooter the other Munchkins and Tater can run as fast as lighting. They are normal, loving and the most fun of all the cats that we have owned. TaterIsSta...14b6d6.jpg TaterIsStandingUp-15yo-586cb3214b6d6.jpg

Load More Replies...
Load More Comments
Aunt Messy
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

I'm really against this sort of sick inbreeding for maladaptive traits. So many dog breeds have been destroyed by this nonsense that it's really dispiriting to see it in cats. We already have Persians who have such deformed skulls that the kittens can smother and Siamese cats who bear absolutely no resemblance to real Siamese cats before the fanatical breeders took over. Golden Labs used to be intelligent, athletic water dogs - now most of them are so stupid they get lost at the end of their own leash, and that's only because some nutter decided that their hair should swirl in a certain direction.

mahsima
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

Really thank you Aunt Messy for your comment, makes me feel better that there is people like you with this thought, + i love Albert as much as all the other cats

Load More Replies...
Flora Polvado
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

He's absolutely adorable, But I always feel very concerned when I see examples of extreme breeding. Often extreme health problems ensue.

Sally Brite
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

Yep... "For each kitten conceived from this mating, there is a 25% chance it will fail to gestate, a 25% chance it will be normal, and a 50% chance it will be short-legged."

Load More Replies...
Swampy Ous
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

I know how much my cat likes to jump and run around my house, just stretching her legs in general. So, when look at this munchkin I do not see his cuteness but I feel sad. He was intentionally bred with disability just to look cute. This is not how nature intended cats to be. :(

Karen Applegate
Community Member
5 years ago Created by potrace 1.15, written by Peter Selinger 2001-2017

We have 2 Munchkins that are brothers, born 1.5 yrs apart. They are the most loving cats that stick by their peoples side. Tater "Lil' Tater Tot, tops out at 7 lbs. and can jump up on the washing machine. So please don't feel sorry for them because you don't think they can be normal. Scooter the other Munchkins and Tater can run as fast as lighting. They are normal, loving and the most fun of all the cats that we have owned. TaterIsSta...14b6d6.jpg TaterIsStandingUp-15yo-586cb3214b6d6.jpg

Load More Replies...
Load More Comments
Popular on Bored Panda
Popular on Bored Panda
User Submissions
Also on Bored Panda
Also on Bored Panda