Travelling has always come as a luxury to me. But in 2018 I finally got the chance to travel across my homeland, Pakistan.
From natural landscapes to rivers to cultural heritage sites, I saw it all. I took over two thousand photographs. SOME of which, featured my art journal entries!
Here are the best ones!
1) Travel – Nathia Gali
2) Untold Stories – Lahore Fort
3) Fingers Crossed – Murree
4) Art – Coco’s Den
5) Cursed With Purpose – Margalla Hills
6) If Art Was A City – Wazir Khan Mosque
7) Artist – National College of Arts
8) Khwaja Ki Deewani – Shogran
9) Tamasha (Spectacle) – River Kunhar
1KviewsShare on Facebook