The old building of Constanta Casino (Constanta City – Romania) is located on the Black Sea coast and was inaugurated in August 1910. Once considered a symbol of the city, now is just an abandoned empty place.
This pictures were taken in May 2016 before a heavy storm. Maybe it is a reason that it’s called Black Sea.
More info: Facebook
2KviewsShare on Facebook