If you have a story that’s interesting for more people than you and your mother, go for it! To get an idea what pandas like, just play around our magazine (hints: unique design ideas, art, photography, inspiration).
See some examples of our posts:
- The pictures should be 605 px wide, saved for web as JPGs with the quality set to 60-70%. Try to keep it less than 120 KB. (see tutorial)
- If you want to post big images – add “full-page” tag and upload 880px wide pictures.
- It is best to keep your introduction text short, funny and straight to the point (120-150 words).
- Your article text must be unique and never published elsewhere.
- Make sure to respect copyright restrictions on images and provide credit links to authors.
- Avoid posting articles that have just one picture when more are available.
- No spam, warez, pornographic content or anything that’s against the law.
- If you want to promote your own website or services – use the Author Information section which is shown at the end of each article. You can add your Bio and links in Your Profile section.
If you follow the rules, your posts will go straight to Latest Submissions section which appears at the bottom of BoredPanda.org. If your post is good – it will be featured at the bottom of BoredPanda.com home page (=chance to be seen by 10K people per day). If your post is awesome – it will go straight to Boredpanda.com feed (=100K fans and subscribers).
By registering on Boredpanda.org, you agree that we can edit your publication.