This is my first post on BP. The rules are easy:
1: Write down the items on your summer bucket list.
2: No inappropriate things.
3: Be kind to other participants!
1. eat tacos
2. wrap myself in a wet blanket and slide down a grassy hill
3. learn how to shoot fireballs out of my eyes
4. learn how to summon demons
5. learn how to summon angels to help with my demon problem
6. re-invent the wheel
7. eat tacos...did I already say that?
OH MY GOSH, I have a HUGE list! This isn't exactly a bucket list, but these are plans that I'll actually fulfill!
1. Start making art again!
2. Start on a special project that I'll most likely be posting on BP
3. A traveling event that happening in July
4. Possibly go to Texas some time in June
5. Participate in various online art activities that are happening this summer
6. Go to my mom's friend's cottage by a lake
7. BEACHES AND SWIMMING!!!
8. Explore all sorts of hobbies and interests that I haven't had the chance to thanks to school and never-ending homework!
This isn't even a full list of my plans this summer. I know it's gonna be epic!
1. Go to a concert if possible
2. Spend lots of time in the great outdoors
3. Do a few hiking trips
4. Read a few books
5. Enjoy my time and relax at the beach
Due to the pandemic I haven't been home in nearly 2 years. I would love to go home and stay a while. I miss my Dad and my old bedroom.
-Vacation (covid safe one of course)
-Sleepover with friends once we are all vaccinated for covid.
1.buy a new wardrobe 2.Cosplay dream with my friend (mcyt) 3.watch a ton of anime 4.make a lot of Etsy sales:) Thanks for reading!!
Go on vacation
Build lots of things
Make a coin collection
Same as every summer...
Miscellaneous frolics in my pool, play with my German Shepherd, play a few gigs, eat well, drink, inhale, laugh, love, scare my neighbors, ponder things & stuff, and prepare for hurricane season....
1. Go to the beach
2. Maybe go somewhere if possible (after my second dose of vaccine)
4. Family bbq
5. Spending time with friends having a brunch or something similar
1. Go on vacation
1. Get my vaccine
2. Actually go somewhere
3. Get a summer job
I only have one....and its to go back to Louisiana 💙
I recently got my second dose of pfizer so I hope to:
- see my friends again
- go shopping INSIDE the store, not pickup
- go to the beach!
- go on a hike
I'm high risk when it comes to covid so I haven't really been anywhere normal in over a year
Making it to Autumn? LOL
-to move to Canada safely
-make some friends
-spend the time I have in my country the best way I can
- To have a glow up😎
Since I'm a teenager now, I'mma be celebrating.
1. My cousin and aunt are coming in a few days!!!!!!!!'
2. Im definitely gonna ride my horse and get some training in
4. Summer camp with my cousin and friends
5. Swimming in Lake George
6. Meet my new neighbors
7. Clean out my closet
there's more but I don't remember; I might make a post about what I do this summer
Play undertale with my BFF
Read A LOT
Possibly get a pet idk
Possibly make a loft bed
Go downtown without a mask
Get my friend a baseball bat ( not for baseball )
Have a sleepover!
Dress up for no reason at all
Spaghetti 🍝 ( there’s a spaghetti emoji papyrus would be proud )
Survive not having any friends for another summer with no where to go and nothing to do. I wish I had someone to go to flea markets, the beach, or just out to dinner!
I want to own my dream car. A 1967 Mustang GT. There's a lot more stuff on my list but the Mustang has been on my mind a lot lately. Probably because I'm middle aged now and my health hasn't been great the last couple of years.
1. Lost 20 pounds for the convention I'm attending this Dec.
2. Finish a screenplay
3. Voice chat with my long-distance gf
4. Dye my hair cotton candy colors
1) Eat pizza (priorities)
2) Get a goddamn boyfriend
3) Deliver boxes of stuff to my friend in the hospital with cancer
4) Babysit that one cute kid down the street
5) Have my friend come over so I can force her to watch 80's movies with me
6) Dress like a nun with a veil over my face and get some wheelies to glide everywhere so I can mess with people
1: go to the pride festival
2: lose some weight
3: get a cow design bucket hat
4: make some cosplays
5: wear said cosplays
2. Finish the series I've been reading.
4. Go watch DEH in the theater (I've already gotten my second dose of vaccine.)
Seize the only three months of relaxation I have. It doesn't last forever you know!
1. losing 10kg. 2. stop smoking. 3. get vaccinated. That's about it.
1. Hang out with my friends
2. Spend time with my dog
3. Play Tetris
4. Play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
6. Waiting for the time to come when I can go back to school normally (I am in school, but waiting for it to become normal again)
1. be able to be my mother's wedding
2. draw better
3. enjoy summer without school
5. enjoy a cruise with my father and sister
6. stay safe
7. just overall enjoy it!
1. Get back into my exercise routine
2. Write every day
3. Eat more healthily
4. Read, read, read!
5. Finish the painting I've been promising myself I'll finish.
some of the things are
✨sing my heart out✨
✨write a song✨
✨hang out with my bestie✨
✨go to Starbucks(this is crazy but I’ve never actually been✨
And muuuuuuuuch more...
Eat ice cream
Write a book
Learn how to do a back flip
Do a lemonade & popcorn stand
Party with my peeps
LISTEN TO TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!
2. Fall in love again
3. Eat more butter
I’m dealing with some major health issues so until I can’t keep going I’m going to do every. Damn. Thing. I am invited to, and go to Mexico City again.
1. Video games
4. Go hangout with family/friends
5. Go to arcades
6. Hikes (which I despise)
7. Mock my rabbit
Eating ice cream and chillin with da gang
Well normally I LOVE summer. It's my fave season but this year I am soooo excited for it to be over. Why? I'm glad you asked. Because I am getting married in December. We are almost 6 months away. It's a big year though and there's two things on my Summer bucket list to help pass the time. Number one is my 40th Bday this summer, so that should (hopefully) be fun. Hoping to be on the beach. And because I love summer so much we are doing my bachelorette party in beginning of Sept. I know you're supposed to do it right before the wedding but I don't want to be hung over or tired or whatever. I want to have fun and be in the warmth.
I just want to hangout with my family and best friend again I miss them
to gain enough energy to do some of the things I like or should do ...
Nothing much, just find some new books and read some old ones!
1. Hang out with my friend a lot
2. Hang out with her some more cause she’s really nice and fun
3. Sleep in
4. Uhh.. okay well I guess that’s it
5. Oh wait I want to eat ice cream
6. And babysit my baby cousin at my aunt’s beach house :)
Find a job and getting paid. Basically.
1. Get a screen recorder.
2. Get editing software.
3. Learn to livestream
Vacation to New York, my mom promised she'd take me
get a seasonal job, then with it pay myself a trip somewhere. if possible in India for a tiger photoshoot, which i dream for 1 years now. or somewhere where there are sun, and palm trees
I feel old reading all of your posts! What is the age group her? 😅
- survive at work and don't work long hours,
- spend outdoors as much as possible,
- enjoying the nature, that's all I need
Well, I'm currently in Croatia, so I can check that off.
I want to go to Dubrovnik which is a city on the coast of Croatia.
I want to go paddleboarding here.
I want to go zip lining here.
My grandparents, who we're visiting, live right near Diocletian's Palace so I want to take a cellar tour.
Reach my goal of eating at least one ice cream a day on our trip.
Take a boat ride somewhere.
For when we get back to America:
I want to see my friends.
Go to a fun amusement park (oh yea, I want to go to one in Croatia too)
Maybe do a lemonade stand and make some big bucks.
Generally have a good time.