Neurosurgeons claim that if they are able to operate on a patient who’s suffered a stroke within 3 hours of it occurring, there is every chance that the person can make a recovery. But realizing someone is (or you are) having a stroke is not always straightforward for most of us who know little about medicine.
So here are some brief instructions to help you understand. We implore you to read them — you might just be able to save your own or someone else’s life one day.
How to understand that you are having a stroke
- Numbness in the left arm, leg, or the left side of the face.
- Trouble speaking and understanding other people’s speech.
- Complete or partial paralysis.
- Trouble seeing in one or both eyes.
- Dizziness and loss of consciousness… Show More