This one is for all the free spirits out there. And I’m not talking about ghosts.
From fairy princesses to girls at Coachella, flower crowns are always a hit. Create a flower crown perfect for Halloween by following the steps below!
More info: wholesalehalloweencostumes.com
1. First, get your supplies
Here is what you will need:
– Silk flowers – gather more than you think you’ll need
– Wire cutters
– Floral tape
– Floral wire
2. Measure the wire around your head
3. Wrap the wire around the circle multiple times to stabilize
4. Secure smaller flowers with floral tape
5. Add leaves under the smaller flowers
6. Wire larger flowers between the clusters
7. Fill the gaps as needed
3KviewsShare on Facebook